Thursday, June 24, 2010

You are invited to a Febreeze House Party
Saturday June 26th @ 10 am
6263 Kidron Place
Birmingham, AL 35235
RSVP: by email or leave comment
(You MUST rsvp)
I've been chosen to host a Febreeze Set & Refresh House Party this Saturday. I was so excited to get selected to host such a fun and exciting party. This is the first time I have been selected to host a house party and boy was I shocked and super excited when the Fed Ex guy delivered my HUGE box of goodies. It was an early unexpected birthday present that I get to share with family and friends aka my coupon buddies. I love the fact that companies send us these free wonderful items to try and smell so that we can give them feedback as to whether or not we live the new items. I hope you can make it as I will have lots of goodies to give you.
**************************************************
Just a note I will also be having a coupon class that day as well...the class will be @ 10am and cost $10.00. I will have several people there to help with the Febreeze Party while I host the coupon class. If you attend the coupon class you will get goodies as well....but I will need you to RSVP to the coupon class (through email, FB, or leaving a comment) so that I can get a accurate head count for the House Party.

I can't wait to see all of you. Let me know if you have any questions!

See you Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I can't come on Saturday. We have family coming in town & we are going to Mom's for breakfast. If something changes, I will let you know.

    Thanks,
    Wendy Metheny
    (I'm showing up as wds2135! Don't know why)

    ReplyDelete