Thursday, June 10, 2010

Walmart Trip


Walmart is not a place that I visit very often...but last night I was looking for a few things that I heard were on sale so I decided to stop by...with both of my girls and an extra child and no husband...It was bad with the extra help but no so bad that I didn't get some really good deals.
I spent $19.00 out of pocket including tax ...and SAVED $72.00 - roughly Walmart doesn't give you a saved amount at the bottom of the receipt so I had to guess.
Here are the great deals and the few extras that the kids threw in the buggy I got:
Pampers Wipes 72ct $1.97 used $2.00 coupon from Proctor Gamble insert from Sunday 6/6
24 Pack Diet Dr. Pepper $5.00 SUPER Price (all of the soft drinks are this price)
Bananas $.49 per lb
Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bite $2.16 used Free Coupon
Equate Ibuprofen 200 tablets $3.82
Lays Chips $2.48
Reese Minis $2.50
2 - John Freida Hairspray on sale for $1.00 each (original price 3.99) used $3/2 coupon
2 - Loreal HairColor on sale for $1.00 each (original price $6.82) used 2 $2 coupon
2 - John Freida Conditioner on sale for $1.00 each (original price 3.99) used $3/2 coupon
Infusium Leave in Conditioner on sale for $1.00 (original price 3.99) used $3 coupon
Night Time Pullups 8.97 used $2 coupon
________________________________________________
The BEST part of the whole trip is that Walmart let me use overage!!! If you are new to couponing this simply means they deduct the coupons from your total even if the item price is less than your coupons.
So not to bad for all the things I got...Remember that not all Walmart stores will have the same items on sale...but these items I got the Trussville Walmart.
Enjoy! Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment