Sunday, June 20, 2010

COUPON CLASS SCHEDULE
Below is the information:
Dates and Time:
  • Monday June 21 @ 6:00
  • Wednesday June 23 @6:00
  • Saturday June 26 @ 10:00
Place:
  • 6263 Kidron Place, Birmingham, AL 35253
  • (email or leave comment for directions)
Cost: $10
*************************
The class is approxiamely 2 hours. Each person will receive a booklet that onlines what we discuss during the class. You do not need to bring anything to the class - I will provide everything for you.
***************************************
The class will be held at my mom's house. Children are welcome.
***************************************
Please let me know which day you will be attending. I like to keep the class # around 10. If something changes and you can not come thats not a problem just send me an email or call me.
**************************
Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to teaching you the ins and outs of couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment