Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shopping Coupons
Aveda Free Caribbean Therapy Body Creme (expires 6/30)
Aveda Free Damage Remedy Shampoo / Conditioner / Intensive Restructuring (expires 6/30)
Kohl's 15% off everything (expires 7/5)
Michael's 50% off any one item when you sign up for the newsletter
Old Navy 30% off everything in the store (expires 6/29)
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store 20% off your entire purchase (expires 7/5)
I hope to add to this list as I find new coupons. I used the Aveda coupons at the Summit store and they were really friendly and who doesn't love getting free stuff with NO purchase necessary!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Terra- I can't get the Aveda hand cream coupon to come up! Any ideas?? Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanan - I could not get it to work either...I'll keep looking for it! I deleted the link until I fix it! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete