Wednesday, June 16, 2010


If you have babies or toddlers and you buy Pampers products you need to partcipate in the Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards program. Its really easy to collect your rewards points...they come on all Pampers products plus you get lots of extra points through the mail, email, websites, magazines, etc. I put all my codes in an envelope and enter the codes when I have 10 or more. It takes little or no time to enter the codes. You can use your codes for toys and / or gift cards plus when you sign up you will get coupons in the mail. I used my points the other day to get a Old Navy $25 gift card. How nice is that? I received my gift card within 10 days...YEAH!

Here are a some FREE Rewards for you to get started:

25GTGSUMMER2010 (25PTS)

15GTGSUMMERFUN (15PTS)

GTGSUMMERFUN5PT ((5PTS)

GTGPLAY3USA2010 (30PTS)

GTGPLAY1USA2010 (30PTS)

JUNFACEBOOK2010 (10PTS)

GTGSPRINGFREE10 (10PTS)

I'll add more codes as they come available...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment